Thursday, June 23, 2011

Girlfriends




I love having later work hours! I get so much done in the mornings. I have gone into work at 7 AM for so long that I just never realized that I could be productive in the mornings.



Last night, Ralna, Heather, and I had dinner at Patrizzio's. For the record, I did NOT have dessert! I think this is the first time I've gone out to eat and NOT ordered dessert! Big day for me :) Maybe I DO have some willpower afterall??? Ralna's in town for a conference so the 3 of us were able to meet up and we had such a good time. Ralna looks fabulous (When does she not???) and it was so good to see her. Her little girl, Landri, will be one next week I believe so they're having her birthday party this weekend. Time flies! I remember running into she and Jeff at Applebee's in Lubbock last October when she was 3 months old. She's precious and growing like a weed. Thanks for a fun night, girls!

Cheers, Lindley



No comments:

Post a Comment