Thursday, July 7, 2011

28 Weeks!

A few pregnancy highlights....
How far along:
28 weeks!!!
Size of baby: small cabbage, 17 in., 2.9 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18.7 lbs.
Gender: It's a surprise!!!!!


Names: Girl: Cameron Elizabeth Boy: Pierce Ballard
Movement: Little Red is VERY active - especially after I eat. It likes food like it's parents! Thankfully, Little Red hasn't scared us again and has been very active in there! I mean, VERY active. It's like it's been making up for that one day of no movement this week. He/she does, at least, let me sleep at night though so thanks baby.
Sleep: I've been sleeping really good lately! This body pillow is still the best thing that ever happened to me!!
What I miss: my memory, my mary&guido jeans, being able to walk up a flight of stairs without sounding like I just ran a marathon, wine, my heels, iced tea, being able to paint my toes comfortably, sushi, and lime Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic.
Cravings: still craving hot dogs and fruit, and my new fav fruit is watermelon. I can seriously eat an entire seedless watermelon in one weekend. I am also loving me some donuts. Thanks mom! I knew my time would come. Just a little FYI for those who don't know: My mom ate lots of donuts when she was prego with my sister. Like, SIX a day! :) She worked in the Sears Tower in Chicago and would stop in the mornings, get her 6 donuts, eat 2 on the train to her office, 2 on the elevator up to the 52nd floor where her office was, and 2 in her office. I have to give it to her for having such a brilliant plan though: you see: by the time she got to her office, she only had 2 left so her co-workers thought she was only eating 2 like every other normal person, but little did they know.... HA! Genius mom. Genius! Love you!


Symptoms: I am just so hot! These 108 degree temps are rough! But, I'm hanging in there. I just stay inside a lot! I'll get in the pool occasionally, but by the time I get my suit and sunscreen on I'm too tired to get in the pool. HA! But, otherwise, I'm doing and feeling great thank goodness.




We go to our 28.5 week appt this Tuesday so stay tuned for an update. I am having my glucose/gestational diabetes test so here's hopin' I pass and don't have to deal w/ that this last trimester.




Cheers,




Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment