Monday, August 1, 2011

31 Weeks

A few pregnancy highlights...
How far along: 31 weeks!!!


Size of baby: Head of Lettuce 19 in., 3 lbs 10 oz


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 lbs.


Gender: It's a surprise!!!!!


Names: Girl: Cameron Elizabeth Boy: Pierce Ballard.


Movement: Little Red is VERY active! Instead of kicking, it's ROLLING around all over my belly! It feels like he/she is doing somersaults in there...so crazy!!!! Little Red is still letting me sleep at night though, thank goodness! But, you better believe the second I wake up, it starts moving again!


Sleep: I'm still sleeping really good at night!
What I miss: my memory, my Mary&Guido jeans, being able to walk up a flight of stairs without sounding like I just ran a marathon, wine, my heels, iced tea, being able to paint my toes comfortably, bending over, and lime Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic.


Cravings: No new cravings, really, I just LOVE fruit and donuts! HA!










Cheers,


Lindley



No comments:

Post a Comment