Tuesday, August 23, 2011

34.5 weeks and Gender Dream!




A few pregnancy highlights...
How far along: 34.5 weeks!!!






Size of baby: Large Cantaloupe!!!! Anywhere from 19-22 in., 5.5 lbs







Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 27.5 lbs.






Gender: It's a surprise!!!!! Names: Girl: Cameron Elizabeth Boy: Mac Ballard. Yes, we've changed our mind 5 weeks out, thanks to Brian's dad. We love Mac Ballard! :)






Movement: Little Red is VERY active! Instead of kicking, it's ROLLING around all over my belly! It feels like he/she is doing somersaults in there...so crazy!!!! Little Red is still letting me sleep at night though, thank goodness! But, the second I wake up, it starts moving again!






Sleep: I'm sleeping OK at night. I was sleeping pretty good, but it's just ok now. I do wake up at odd times of the night and feel like I could run a marathon I'm so wide awake, but that's not consistent, thank goodness! I only do that a couple times a week. And, I have to go to the bathroom about every 3 hours during the night. It's every 30 - 45 minutes during the day. UGH! Since I've started having some pain, it does affect my sleep, but I've learned I don't need the full body pillow anymore. Just a regular pillow works and is much more comfortable than that huge body pillow. Plus, it was HOT!




What I miss: my memory, my Mary&Guido jeans, being able to walk up a flight of stairs without sounding like I just ran a marathon, WINE, my heels, iced tea, being able to paint my toes comfortably, bending over, getting comfortable in my bed at night, and lime Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic.




Cravings: No new cravings really... still loving me some Vanilla Wafers, fruit of any kind, hot dogs, mac 'n cheese, and donuts! HA!



Symptoms: I cry a LOT and at the silliest things, am having Braxton Hicks contractions about 8 times/day, & there are days where I've lost my appetite, believe it or not! Some days I'm super hungry, some days I'm not. It's weird. I am thinking it's because I am running out of room down there! :) Another symptom I've started having is PAIN! BOO!!! I have had no pain, whatsoever, this entire pregnancy, but now I'm having quite a bit way down low in my pelvic area. I am sure it's just from all the stretching and moving things around for delivery, but I feel like I've pulled every single muscle I have down there. It doesn't hurt when I'm siting, but it's sure uncomfortable when I get up to walk around. I've been told this doesn't get better. Oh well.... all this will be worth it in the end.






Little Red, we cannot wait to meet you!!!!








Also: I have yet to have a gender dream until last night!!!!!!! According to my dream last night, were having a Mac Ballard next month! Who knows!!?!?!? :)








Cheers,
Lindley










No comments:

Post a Comment