Tuesday, August 30, 2011

35.5 weeks!!






I'm 35.5 Weeks along!!!! Only about 30 days left. We had a Drs appt today and it went well... Cervix is soft, which is good and I'm dilated a 'fingertip' which basically means to a 1. ;). Everything looks great and my Dr. says she thinks it's a boy this week. She said girl last week. Ha! Little Red weighs 6 lbs and is more than 18.5 inches long and about the size of a crenshaw melon. At the end of my 36th week, which is in 8 days, Little Red will be considered 'Full-Term.' CRAZY! I go to the Dr weekly now so I'll update next Tuesday. No new cravings or anything this week so pretty much no change from my 34.5 weeks post. Oh, I've gained 28.8 lbs so far. That darn Ben and Jerry's got me last night!! I could NOT stop eating it!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week.....

Cheers,
Lindley

1 comment:

  1. hey there! can't believe it is almost time!! i'll be checking to see what this little red is!! i have my guess!! you commented on the swing...actually, it travels REALLY well and has been a lifesaver for us. Em has really bad reflux and is on special meds and special formula...so this is where she sleeps!! hope the end of your pregnancy goes well!!

    ReplyDelete