Monday, September 19, 2011

Home!!!!!!!

Cameron got to come home this morning!!!! She's so content already and life is good! Back up to yesterday really quick though.... We brought home a blanket from the hospital so Nixie could nap and sleep with it so she's prepared for the "world-rocking" she had coming today. ;). Well, I come into the living room from the kitchen to find the below .... Brian's girls soooo have him wrapped around their little finger already ;)



This was our 'rooming in' room at the hospital on Sunday night. The fold out couch bed was really uncomfortable but it was nice to have our little girl all to ourselves without monitors, nurses, loud noises, bright lights, etc. She did great! I didn't really sleep gut did u expect me to?? ;)







Ready for her cute going home outfit!!!















Brian had patients this AM so it was just my mom and me heading home. B went to his office from the hospital this morning.



My discharge nurse, Brittany





Nixie not sure what to think.... She is already super protective over her baby sister











My precious niece and nephew made this coming home poster for Cam... So sweet!










Nice and content






We are all doing Great and just trying to get acclimated. My mother is a God send and has been cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, etc. She will have been here 2 wks this Friday. Thx Dad for letting me borrow her for a while... I couldnt have done it without her. Love u mom!!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment