Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cameron's first babysitter besides her grandparents!

My sweet friend, Lindsay Hale, just insisted I take some time for myself and get out of the house so while she was working from home this past Friday she kept Cameron for about 3.5 hours and I have to say: that was an awesome 3.5 hours but I missed my little munchkin! I went and had lunch with Brian at Matt's down in Lakewood before it closes in February, :( (sad day) then ran a few errands before picking her up. How in the world am I supposed to return to work In a month? :(. This time with my daughter is irreplaceable and I am loving every minute!!! She changes every day, has the funniest little personality, smiles a lot, and is growing way too fast. I hadn't been gone an hour and Lindsay is already texting me photos. She said Cam was a good girl and did a lot of staring and looking around considering 6627 Clearhaven Circle is all she's known since she came into this world! Thanks Linds for the much needed break!!!! Love ya!


Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment