Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trip to the HUB city!!

Cameron flew for the very first time last Thursday and did fantastic!! I did an AWFUL job of taking pictures though! Bad mommy! :(. We were already planning to go to Lubbock for the weekend to the Tech/OSU game but weren't going to be able to leave Dallas until 4 or so on Friday, putting us into LBB pretty late, so I just decided to fly a day early with Cameron. Plus, we had a free one way flight we needed to use so it worked out great! She was awake the entire flight and everyone was very impressed with how well she did. Mom picked us up at the airport and took us to my friend, Lindsay and Joey's house. They just bought a new home and it's LOVELY!!! They let Cameron and I stay with them and were so hospitable. They have had LOTS going on lately so to let us stay AND make us dinner 2 nights in a row was way more than I could have ever expected. Thank y'all so much for everything!! We had a blast!!! ;) Too bad our Red Raiders are awful!!!!!! :(. Tommy T... I am so over you!!!! I am, however, SUPER excited for my good friend, Lindsay Hale, as she went to OSU, a team very much worthy of the national title!!!!! Go Pokes!!!!!


Cam all tucked away in Grammy's car


Hanging out on Friday while Lindsay worked. Mommy/daughter photo shoot



Lindsay and Joey's adorable son and Cameron's BFF, Miles. Is he not adorable?!?!?




Now THAT is one heck of a taco salad, KB!! After the game on Saturday, we went and had dinner with Brian's brother, sis-in-law, mom, and dad at Ruby Tequila's. Amy kept Cam during the game which was so nice! B and I were able to go and have some adult time as we had several friends in town for the game. It was a fun day and Mamy and Slick were thrilled to see their granddaughter. ;)


Meanwhile, back at the home front, Nixie was playing with her BCF (Best Cousin Forever) Tucker, at her Aunt Debra's house. Thx for keeping her, Deb!!! I owe you!!!



Cameron had a great weekend but happy to be home!!! ;)


Cheers,
Lindley


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment