Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving, Santa, The Dallas World Aquarium, and 8.5 hours!!!!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving here at our house and have so much to be thankful for, yet we remembered those who are not as fortunate as us and prayed for comfort and peace among those in need. My sis and her family came over Wednesday night to kick off the festivities and it was my Brother-in-law and niece and nephew's first time to meet Cameron. Let's just say they were beside themselves! The kids wanted to hold, carry, feed, dress, you name it, they wanted to do it! They love their 'cam cam'. ;). Mom and Dad came in Thursday at noon and we ate at 430. My sis, mom, and I split up the menu which was so nice and everything was delicious!

Some of these photos may be out of order as I was using 3 cameras throughout the weekend and have them all saved in numerous folders on my iPad so I got confused as to where they were all saved! Haha!

Right when The Jones' first arrived! Jus scooped Cameron up and they all gathered around for a cute pic!





London loving on her cousin...



I think London loved Cameron's playmat more than Cameron!






Holding her own bottle!


Ian is so proud of his baby cousin



























B frying his first turkey ever!



Working hard in the kitchen...


Real hard.... ;)















Oh dear.... I knew I shouldnt have thrown away that little tag that says how much the turkey weighed. B may have overcooked it just a little... Oops! ;). It actually tasted great though!!!


My face after Brian brought our 'bird' in... I was beyond shocked! We still aren't sure what happened, but it tasted good and thats all that matters!






Getting ready to go meet Santa and visit the aquarium. We decided to venture out on Black Friday to do anything but shop and to get the kids out of the house to runoff some energy. We had a great day and got some great photos with Santa but I need to scan and upload the hard copy photo we bought so i can put it on here. Cameron and the kids did great and told Santa everything they wanted for Christmas.







Sitting in her umbrella strolle sans carseat carrier like a big girl!!!!


First time at the aquarium... 11 weeks old!



Trying out her bumbo chair for the first time... Not quite big enough but will be soon!


Thumb sucker!!!



Saturday morning, Trisha and Jonathon Kimes came to town from Austin to go to the Tech/Baylor game with us that evening. Too bad Tech, once again, forgot to show up. :(. Mamy and Slick (brian's parents) came to town Friday night and stayed home and kept Cameron during the game for us. We had a great time!! Thx Mamy and Slick! Oh and Slick has a new name for Cameron... Squeezy. How cute is that?!?!?



Family photo!



Yes, yes I slept for 8.5 hours last night! Mom and dad put me down at 9:30 and after I laid in bed and talked for a good hour I decided to be nice and sleep until 6 am for them. I am one happy and rested girl today! ;)



Tummy time... Not my favorite thing but know I need to do it to get strong!












What an Incredible 5 days!!! We are so thankful for our precious daughter and family.

Cheers and love,
Lindley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment