Friday, November 18, 2011

No words....

Yesterday I woke up with something awful! Nausea, body aches, u name it I had it except fever thank goodness! Luckily it was B's early day so he got home at 3 but mommy was in bad shape!! :(. He was amazing and took care of Cam from 3 ->>>! I went to bed at 8, after eating some of Brian's ridiculous homemade baked potato soup, and slept until Cameron's 3 o'clock feeding since he had to work today and am feeling MUCH better today!!!! Thank you sweetie for helping me out. I am so blessed to not only have one amazing husband but a father who never even batted an eye at the thought of taking care of her for hours and hours after working a full day that stared at 6:30 AM. He loves her so much and there are just no words to describe the feelings I had when I overheard him, from the bedroom, having full on conversations with his 10 week old baby girl. Thank you, Lord, for blessing us beyond imagination and thank you, Brian, for loving your daughter and me the way that you do. I say this a lot, but my cup runneth over.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment