Tuesday, December 27, 2011

upside down and inside out...

Cameron goes to bed like this.....











And I find her like this the next morning. She does this almost every single night. HAHA! Silly girl. I had to take the bumper pads off because I got nervous. I am sure she would have been fine, but you just never know. And, we've gotten rid of all blankets! That kind of crib-partying can make for a pretty mean mess if I were to keep giving her props to play with. :)






May I also mention she's sleeping 8 hours straight every single night as well. I haven't posted about this very exciting news yet because I was afraid I might jinx it; however, I feel fairly certain this is a set pattern and will continue seeing how she's been doing it since she was about 9 weeks old and we go for her 16 week appt on Jan 9th!!!! YAY! he loves to sleep and loves her crib! Thank you Lord!



Cheers,



Lindley








No comments:

Post a Comment