Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fun Saturday and 4 months old!!!

So this past Saturday, Cameron and I had brunch and lunch plans with friends and just had the best time! We met my dear friend, Kathy, for brunch at The Mecca (OMG! Ah-may-zing!!!) and then my other good friends, Debra and Kim, for lunch at Mimi's. I didn't snap a photo at Mimi's (shame on me! We just got busy talking and I forgot) but here is Cam and Aunt Kathy enjoying a little Mecca goodness. I ran to the bathroom and when I came back Kathy didn't have Cameron. I was like, "where is my child!?!?". One of the waitresses had her up at the front showing her off to the other waitresses and owner! Wonder where she gets 'liking to be the center of attention' from?? Haha Had fun catching up girls... Let's do it again soon!!


And yesterday was her 4 month birthday! It was a bitter sweet day though... Pediatrician appt and more shots also. :o( Bless her, she HATED the shots! Screamed bloody murder for 20 minutes afterwards! She was not happy! But we got home and gave her more Tylenol and she was fine! Here are her before and after photos! BEFORE the Dr... Happy as a lark


At home, later that night


You weigh 15.14 lbs (90%ile) and are 26 inches long (97%ile). Dr. Berger said you are perfect! I'm 4 months old!!!























We could not be more blessed and LOVE you to pieces! You are really developing a cute little personality, smile all the time, talk A LOT, and although a bit dramatic at times, we wouldnt trade u for the world! We are having the time of our lives with u and love watching you grow! Thank you for being you and making your mommy and daddy proud parents! Here's to another healthy checkup and celebration of being half a year old in a few months! Cheers, Lindley Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment