Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lordy Lordy Justin's 40!!!!!

My brother-in-law turned 40 on December 29th and my sis surprised him with a little get together in Ft Worth with 14 of their closest friends!!! My parents were able to come as well which was really fun! We all met at Michael's restaurant near Montgomery Plaza at 8 and she and Justin arrived at 830 with another couple. Jus thought just the 4 of them were having dinner but much to his surprise we were all there!! And, thanks to my mother-in-law, B and I were able to stay the night in Ft Worth in a hotel! So fun! Thanks Mamy!!! ;).

In the hotel having a few pre-dinner apps and a few drinks my mom brought














He was SUPER surprised!!! Good job sis!!!!!














My cute parents!












Things got a little hairy after dinner.... Pete's Piano Bar was quite the scene! Not sure I've been to a bar in the last 5 years where 2 people puked! Right in the middle of everyone! Gross! None of our folks thank goodness!!













































This guy was just insistent on buying my sweet mom a tequila shot.....







So she drank half to make him happy!!! ;). Way to be a good sport mom!!













Tiffini you are CRAZY!!! ;)




















Time to wrap it up!!!!






Jus, Happy Birthday you old man!!!!!! ;)


Cheers,
Lindley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment