Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Eve Party--Casa de Herring!!!!

As if we didn't have enough fun at Justin's 40th birthday party the night before.... We thought we would just go ahead and have a NYE party the next night! haha!!!

None of us really had any plans and B and I were just going to stay home anyway so we thought why not have people join us. Everyone brought a dish and we had an absolute blast!!!!! The food was awesome, the company was even better, and our ringing in of the new year was unforgettable!!!!!

On the menu:

Kayla & Craig: tuna stacked salads for an appetizer & then Craig smoked pork ribs
B & I: sausage cheese wontons for an app, B smoked a prime rib, & champagne
Blair & Waylon: spinach, strawberry, gorgonzola, bacon, and pecan salad
Courtney: broccoli casserole
Mandie and Chris: they made a booze run since they live out of town
Pat & Gary Coleman: homemade focaccia bread with balsamic vinegar & olive oil
Heather and Luke: Coca Cola chocolate cake
Andrea Janik: cheese platter
Debra was supposed to come but she wasnt feeling well. We missed u Deb!! :(

Bridget and Cameron. Bridge and Jim only came for a short time and didn't stay for dinner as they had another party





Gary and Pat Coleman


Chris and Mandie






Kayla's awesome tuna stacked salads! Dee-LISH!!!!!












Kayla and Craig


Chris's 'red neck wine glass!' Mason jar/wine glass all in one. Stay Classy Chris



Blair and Waylon making our salad



Happy New Year from The Hostesses with the Mostesses! ;)



And..... theeeenn....well..... Things got interesting!!! Flip Cup began around 11 and the night went to a whole new level. Notice Courtney (girl in cream with brown jacket) has her jacket on in the beginning... People are pretty calm and what not.... Weeelll..... (before I move onto flip cup though, let me please take a moment to thank my girls for cleaning my kitchen!!! Y'all are the best and I love you all dearly!)






It gets intense!





And exciting!!!


And COMPETITIVE!!


Notice Court's jacket is off now! ;) she's serious!!! Haha










And, I'm done! My sweet baby girl needed her mamma bright and early the next morning so I quit early ;)



Happy New Year!!!! I just realized I never got a picture of Andrea or Heather and Luke. :(. Bad hostess!!!! Sorry ya'll!

Cheers,
Lindley


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment