Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's and Brian's Day

I give her lots if kisses without this shirt but it sure is cute!! B picked it up for her at Old Navy

The Hales', The Bailey's, Heather, and us went out for a few hours in Saturday night to celebrate Brian's bday. We went to St. Pete's Dancing Marlin down UN Deep Ellum for their annual rattle snake roundup and I will tell you that was unlike anything I've ever seen before!!!! My my! Here they are (and these are people at the bar doing this! B told me he's done this before!!! Are u kidding me honey?!!?!?) chopping their heads off...


And skinning them....


This is the part you eat.





It wasn't bad just not a whole lot to it and there were lots of bones!

Viking snuck in behind us but you can barely see him!


I must say the birthday boy is pretty cute!!!!!! Happy birthday, Brian. I love you sweetie and heres to many more!!

Cameron enjoying her basket of toys.

Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment