Monday, June 11, 2012

9 months and VIVA!!!!

This little munchkin is 9 months old!!!!! Oh how you have become quite the little crawler. You are getting so big and we think you are the most beautiful baby ever!! You weigh 20.3 lbs (75%) and are 30 inches long!! (92%). We love you sweet girl!!! ;)


At the Doctor for her 9 month check up. Dr. Berger says she's perfect!!!





































This past weekend, The Pitts' joined us for a quick 60 hour weekend in Vegas and we had an absolute blast!!! Brian and I got a promotion from Caesar's Palace that included 2 free nights stay and 2 complimentary tickets to see Celine Dion on her first night back after a 4 month break. Her show was unlike anything I've ever seen before. I cried like 5 times. Sorry I'm a Celine junky... What can I say?!? ;) She is so beautiful and sounds just like her album live. She has such a beautiful voice and a body that wont quit! She changed outfits 7 times! Amazing!!! She covered Adele's 'Rolling in the deep.' So good!! Thanks for a fabulous weekend, Mr. and Mrs. Pitts. Another successful trip together. Here's to many more! ;)
My mother in law came to town with her two best friends to keep Cam and they had a blast with her. Lots of shopping and eating out. Cameron's two favorite things to do.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment