Saturday, June 2, 2012

This is how we roll

So, Baylor was closed yesterday for the first session so Brian had the day off from teaching. He went to his office in the AM to finish everything up after the remodel and juli kept Cam. He relieved her at 12 so she and her family could get out of town for a family reunion meaning Brian then had the rest of the day with munchkin by himself. I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have a husband who is my equal as a spouse and father. He can and will do everything I can and I'm so thankful for that. Here's how his afternoon went:
1.) I received my first email at the office around 1:45 with the subject line being: WhoaNelly. It said: 'I think maybe we should lay off the miralax... Bear just pooped pet coon style unlike anything I have ever seen before!!!! All over me, all over her, the changing table..... Had to put her in the tub!!!' lovely child. You really are breakin' your daddy in nicely arent ya? Ha! Bless him, he managed to take care of it, her, and himself.. All By Himself !
2.) The 2nd message popped up around 238. With a pick of 'the explosion'. I will spare you the gory details with that one. All I can say is OH MY GROSS!
3.) Message 3 pops up around 3 with a pic of Cam naked playing her bedroom as we're sure she feels 100% better. Who wouldn't after something like that?!?!
4.) Last but certainly not least, message 4 arrived around 3:45 and it is below. Brian's caption: 'This is how we roll.' They were at the grocery store and Cam insisted on riding with her foot up like that. B tried to put it down and she would put it right back up. Oh, I Love those two more than I can even begin to describe and thank you, honey for being such a good sport and incredible father.

Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment