Thursday, July 5, 2012

iPhone Dump

Grammy's early birthday present to Cam. Is that not the cutest ever?!?? Thanks mom! We love it!

My mom was in town last weekend and my niece came and stayed with us as well. She is so precious, loves her cousin so much, and is such a good kid!


My Beautiful London

Mandie and Chis were in town last weekend for their engagement party and her sister, Emily, came for the festivities. Good seeing you Emily and I think you have a new fan!! ;)

The beautiful bride-to-be and guest of honor.

At their engagement party. Well done, Court. Well done!!


The happy couple

The party favors

Cute koozies.











Sunday morning was Ian's championship game so Cam and I went and although they lost, Ian will always be a champion in his Aunt LiLi's eyes. ;). Proud of you buddy!!!





Cam will ONLY ride this way in a shopping cart.



Apparently she's not alone. This is my friend, Tami's daughter, Carter. She rolls the same way. ;). Haha.

My co-worker/friend, Lynette, is in NYC this week and this is the new Freedom Tower. Gives me
chills

We are dog sitting this little dumplin' today through Sunday. His name is Duey.

Brian made that curl on her head.






Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment