Sunday, August 12, 2012

1 month away from having a 1 year old!?!?!?!?

Do what?!?!? Can this be true?!?!!?!?! I'm sorry what?!?!??
I cannot believe it!!!! Cam will be 1 on 9/9/12!!!!!




She is pulling up on everything and will be off before we know it!!!




She talks A LOT!!!!!! She says momma, dadda, dog, ball, hi, bye, and can wave and clap her hands.




Eats anything and everything. Look at that belly!!!




She is LOVING Miss Debi's and all the kids. She's trying to teach her how to blow kisses. ;)




Takes 2 naps/day and somewhere between 2 & 3 bottles/day. It's tapering off though as she sometimes won't drink her bottle.




she really understands us now. I'll ask her to go get her book and she will. Or she has this picture frame in her room that has a pic of my mother-in-law, Amy, in it and if we are back there and I ask her where her mamy is she goes right for that picture frame. Its too
Cute!!!!! It's so fun to watch her learn new things and really comprehend what we are saying.




I can be serious but not often.




When she wants something she kicks her legs like that. In this case... She wanted DOWN! Although she's going to be a NON-STOP talker, I am kind if ready for her to start talking because then she can tell us what she wants versus just whining/crying.




She's now taking baths without her little seat. My gosh where does the time go?!??








Her one true passion: books. She absolutely loves her books and if I can't find her she will always back in her bedroom reading books. Never fails. We keep some in her nursery and living room she loves them that much!!!!




Happy 11 months miss Cameron Elizabeth. We love u very much!!!!!
Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment