Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kimbell Ranch and Hurricane Harbor

Last weekend, Brian and I went to spend the weekend with our friends, Matt and Sarah Pitts out at the beautiful Kimbell Ranch. We went last year as well but I was big prego and pretty miserable. I sure enjoyed drinking sangria and staying up later this time. ;). My mom kept Cameron for us and I didn't go until Sat morning. B went out a day early with Matt and as they were unloading Matt's truck it caught fire!!!!!!! They were going back out to get another load and flames engulfed the entire back seat!!!! Luckily they were parked right by the water hose so that was their saving grace but how scary?!?!?! God only knows what caused that fire but Sarah and I were just glad to know they were ok!!!! Here are some pics of it, post-fire. Nice!!! ;)
















What a view and so tranquil! This is overlooking their natural spring-fed pool behind the Spring House, where we stayed. They have 3 different houses on their ranch and its just so beautiful there. This was a much-needed, relaxing weekend. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Pitts!



Matt forgot to close the gate so we had 'mooing' wake up calls the next morning. ;). There were probably about 40 of them!!!






Last Monday, my mom and I took my niece and nephew to Hurricane Harbor and had a blast! The kids loved it and we're so appreciative and thankful to us for taking them. Such sweet babies! I cannot believe they are almost 5 & 8!!!!!!




Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment