Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Terilli's, The happy couple, my nephew, and sick baby

Last Friday night my parents kept Cam while us, Kayla, Craig, and The Pitts met up for a delicious dinner at our favorite restaurant in Dallas, Terilli's. Always a good meal and time there! Loved seeing y'all Matt and Sarah. ;)



Saturday morning, Kayla, Craig, Brian, and I all drove to OKC for Mandie and Chris's wedding. What a fun time had by all! We stayed at the Skirvin, which we love, and Mandie was a GORGEOUS bride!!!! We love y'all!!! Have a blast in St. Thomas and we will see you guys in October at the BIG party!!!

So happy!!!!




After party on the Skirvin patio



Ian turned EIGHT last Saturday!!! My word where does the time go?!??

To my little nugget, who's not so little anymore: wow, did you forever change my life. Your mom and dad tried very hard for you and boy, were you worth the wait!?!? You see: before you came along, I was single, working alot, and very much enjoying traveling the world. I wasn't sure I even wanted kids much less a husband but the moment I held you, my mind was changed. You completed me and I've never been the same since. All 9lbs & 1 oz of you warmed my heart and that yellow gown you used to wear scored you your 'nugget' nickname which you never liked. Ha! My little chicken McNugget, may you always know how forever indebted I'll be to you for making me an aunt and mother. I love you with every inch that I have and love watching you grow. I'm teaching Cam sign language and I'll never forget you 'pleasing' with your little left hand across your heart for EVERYTHING. You are very much ALL boy but are probably the sweetest kid ever. You have such wonderful manners, are so nice to everyone you meet, and appreciative of everything people do for you. You and your parents are my inspiration. You make me smile. Happy birthday Ian Craig Jones!!!!
















Last but certainly not least: poor baby girl has a double ear infection but you wouldn't know it from the below video. This was taken before I dropped her off at daycare. She's on antibiotics and feeling MUCH better. Your mommy and daddy are so glad you're on the mend. It breaks our heart to see you in so much pain!

YouTube Video

I'm off to Madison, WI in the AM for a Leadership conference for work. I'll miss you poptart but daddy will take good care of you and thoroughly enjoy the one-on-one time with you. Thanks for making this work trip possible for me babe. I couldn't ask for a better husband, daddy, and best friend. I love you, Cameron Brian Herring.




Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment