Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wedding dress shopping then.... And now.

Back in December of 2009, my mom, sister, and several friends went dress shopping with me for 'the one' one cold Saturday afternoon and it was a day I never want to forget. My friend Kayla took all these pictures and forgot she had them all. What sweet memories.....thanks for sharing Kayla!

I tried on way more than this but these were a few that really stuck out.

















































This one was sort of a joke. ;)


The 'one'. I just knew.... ;). Everyone knew.













Last Saturday 7 of us went shopping for Kayla's 'the one' and were successful! ;). I had her, her mother, her MIL, her SIL, Bridget, and Kayla over for breakfast and mimosas before then our first appt was at 10. Of course, we find it there but went onto the other 2 places just to be sure. Nothing even compared to the one she found first. I obviously can't put it on here but she did say it was ok to put our bridesmaid dresses on here, of which I LOVE! They will be in midnight blue vs black. I really think I can wear this again sometime which is nice. Her wedding is going to be beautiful and she will be a stunning bride. Carolyn found a dress too that looks amazing on her.








I remember looking for dresses for my sis, Tami, Lindsay, Bridget, Vail, and now Kayla. There's nothing like getting finding your dress and marrying your best friend. One of the best times/days of my life. Ever. ;)

Cheers,
Lindley



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment