Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween, Susan G Komen 3 Day, and first road trip!!!!

Well, you win some & you lose some. Maybe next year little elephant...
















We Spent Halloween night with The Hales' and had a great time. I introduced them to Mexican Stack up and they loved it!!

Sully as a Clone Trooper


Brooks as Indians Jones


My sis-n-law and her father stayed at our house last weekend to cheer on Ronda as she and her
Friends walked the Susan G Komen 3 day walk. Kelly took
Nix around the town with them and had a big time! Thanks for watching her, KB and Dave. We are so very proud of your sweet momma and thank God everyday for healing her. ;)


We had out first road trip in the car last weekend and it was... Interesting. I can't help it. I'm spoiled. I like to fly. Always have. Always will. (I hit a deer last time I made the drive from Dallas to LBB and it has literally scarred me for life. My car was totalled and so I had to hitch-hike. Can you say TRAUMATIZING?!?!?!?!?!). Well, unfortunately, Cam likes to fly also. Probably because she's flown no less that 10 times, starting at the ripe age of 8 weeks and is quite the expert now. So, needless to say the car ride wasn't all that fun but we made it! She has never liked TV but sure found Stuart Little interesting. Glued to the TV. Blinked maybe twice.



After the Tech game before heading to dinner at Harrigan's. Thanks for hosting us, Lindsay. Sure was fun seeing y'all and the Keatings. And, big thanks to Grammy and Pop for keeping Cam. Love y'all!!!




Out on the way home Sunday. But don't let her fool you, she slept a total of 1hour the entire time. Fun fun!



Have a good week and GO VOTE!!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment