Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fleumonia

Yep, our sick lil' munchkin has this awful concoction. Type B Flu and a pneumonia. What a rough rough road it's been and will continue to be but she came out of me fighting and will always be a fighter. Poor little thing. I would like her to stop fighting US so hard on these breathing treatments though. Bless her, she hates them. HATES.THEM. She used to do great with them and did really well with the first, and ONLY the first one, at the doctor yesterday, but not since. Not sure what happened but these are the worst part of it all. She was completely fine over the weekend, then Monday evening came and things went downhill in a hurry. Poor baby. I cried more than she did at the Dr yesterday. We were there for 5 straight hours. Back to back breathing treatments, oral steroid, antibiotic shot in BOTH her legs, (these shots hurt so bad that they have lidocaine actually in the syringe to numb the area where the shot is injected) chest X-Ray, pulse-ox 3 different times.. It was hell. She's improving but still super sick. Please pray this tamiflu and steroids/antibiotics kicks this SH*T to the curb and FAST! I hate you fleumonia! :(

Everyone who reads this blog knows that my baby NEVER sits still unless she's napping or sleeping so for her to lay in the below positions for minutes at a time is earth shattering. Brian and I for sure know she doesn't feel good when she does things like this.





Trying to find a smile and we succeeded!




My mother in law got her this nap sack for Christmas and its been perfect.






At the doctor, waiting....


Still waiting... On flu results. Snatched up another smile ;)


Back to back breathing treatments...


5 hours of this crap, I'd be out too. Poor thing, I'm tearing up rehashing all of this for the blog... Awful. Nothing worse than a sick baby. Nothing.


Last night she wanted to sit in daddy's chair.


My husband has been incredible during all this. He has cancelled patients this week to stay home with her so I could go to work, he calms me down when I freak out, he lets me cry and do crazy mother things..,,he's just great. Thanks for being my rock babe. I couldn't be the person, mother, or parent I am today without you!

Here's to a healthy baby very soon!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment