Saturday, March 16, 2013

My mom

Ok so she had surgery on her foot mid-January and although the recovery has been VERY long, she's done extremely well and has not been in any pain. She's now able to wear a boot and walk but can't drive much. Maybe to the store and back but that's it. I have to give a HUGE thank you to all her friends, my sis, and my dad for shuffling her around everywhere!!! Y'all are so appreciated! I've hated not being able to help :(. She had a Dr appt this past Tuesday and she took a pic of the X-ray with her phone. Those are screws in her foot!!! LOTS of them!!! I don't really know exactly what they did but it looks complicated! Ha! Notice the needle in the ball of her foot... Yea mom has no idea how or when that got in there! My grandmother never knew either! It's positioned perfectly in there and causing no problems so the Dr just left it alone. Crazy!!!





And here she is behind the wheel for the first time after a very long 3 months!!! So proud of you mommy and can't wait to see you in 3 short hours! Cam and I are flying out at 8 this morning and staying through Monday night. Mom has not seen Cameron since Christmas!!!




Have a good weekend all!

Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy being HOME with your MOM! Nothing better!
    love,lisa

    ReplyDelete