Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kayla's Bachelorette Weekend

What an amazing yet interesting weekend..... Here's how it all went down:-
Mamy and Slick came to help out with Cameron this past Thursday - Sunday and they had a fun fun time!!! Cam LOVES her M&S!
Friday Andrea and Mandie came to town and we had such a great time shopping, getting our hair done, sleeping in, etc. I needed that!!!!!
Mandie's precious baby bump!!




The official bachelorette party, of which I've been planning for months, commenced at 4 PM in the Skyline Suite of the NYLO hotel in downtown Dallas.








This night was probably one of the funnest nights of my life! We started there at the hotel with snacks, wine, and lingerie! Then, our driver, Ali, came and picked us all up for our 7 PM dinner reservations at Gloria's. I love how we all have on black with the Bride-To-Be in white!




































































Then to the Loon across the street for a quick drink then the Slip Inn!
















Getting loosened up!












Then, we set off to The Dram for our final stop of the evening. This place was a total blast!!!! The.Best.DJ ever!!!!! Huge thanks to Vail for calling her friend, Jackson, and hooking us up with a table!
















"Say what? It's time to dance?!?!?"




Woo hoo!!!!!!




"Girls.... Dance!!!!"








Kayla: "Forget about another drink... dance!!!!!!" Me: "I am!!!!"
































Ok we will dance!!!




































"Uuummm.... Where are my friends??!!?!?"




Here we are!!!!!!




Here's to Kayla and Craig!!!!!








Checking in with the hubby....




Ditto that...




















Resting...








"Did you know I'm marrying the best man ever?!?!?" Look at that beautiful smile!!! ;)




Once again pretty girl: here's to you and one heck of a night!!!!






Meanwhile, back at the ranch: Amy and Fred are super sick!!!!!! The Stomach Bug invaded Casa de Herring. Cam threw up twice last Thursday morning, but was fine and never ran fever, but I guess the bug wasn't dead because her Mamy and Slick got it. :(. I felt horrible! Brian took care of Cam Sunday morning while they slept as they were up all night but they finally got on the road around 11. They just started feeling normal yesterday! I'm sooooo sorry that happened, Amy and Fred. :(.
Well, while B is watching Cam I'm having a grand 'ole time brunching with my besties, Drea and Mandie, killing time before Mandie's flight when the text came across that not only are Amy and Fred sick, but that Brian just threw up also! Oh good Lord! We grab our checks and head to our cars, only to find that Drea's isn't there! It was towed!!! She parked in a Radio Shack spot and they don't mess around! Here she is calling the number on the towing sign. I can't lie... It was pretty darn funny! ;)



luckily, Drea's brother, Cullin, and his girlfriend were with us so they were able to take her to her car bc Mandie's flight was leaving in an hour! I drop her off and speed home to play nurse and mommy. Poor B was sick!
Fast forward to Monday and guess what????? I get sick!!! Oh sure!!!! And Bad!! Worse than anyone else! I haven't thrown up and had diarrhea like that before in my life!!!! I am still sore to this day, some being from all the dancing we did Saturday. Wow... What a weekend!
As of today, I think we are all well and it's a good thing because The Hales, The Hughes, Debra, Court, and Kayla and Craig are all throwing us a going away party this Saturday night. we are super excited!!!! And humbled doesn't even begin to describe how blessed we truly are with such amazing Dallas friends.
Hope everyone's having a fabulous week!
Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment