Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A few of my favorite things....

Lately, I've really been counting my blessings and it all starts with waking up beside my best friend every day. I love this man so much!! He makes me very proud, loves unconditionally, is intelligent, handsome, and an incredible husband and father.




Then, we get to hear this little munchkin talking to us over the monitor.




Yesterday Brian officially started working at Brian Herring, DDS, Inc! Another huge blessing! We couldn't be more thankful for this opportunity Dr. Ronald Phillips gave us. His reputation around town is unmatched and has the sweetest patients over, of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting a few these last few days. I have been helping up at the office as my job isn't starting for a few more weeks and I've learned this precious lady is a major part of Dr. Phillips' success. She's the office manager/front desk cashier and knows every single patient by first and last name, their life story, their kids' lives stories, what their hobbies are, where they went on vacation, the list goes on and on..... She's amazing! And she's staying on to work for Brian, praise God!!! I already love her dearly and is one of my favorite things.




Julie, his dental assistant is just as sweet and is also a staying on, praise God! She's very very busy during the day so I didn't get a pic with her but will soon! She, too, knows everyone. Willie, the OM, has been there 30 years, and Julie's been there 17 years. The two of them and Dr. Phillips have been a great team over the years and we look forward to working as a team with them going forward. All the patients, so far, have been very receptive to Brian coming on and if one patient has said this they all have, and that is: 'Well, we have trusted Dr. Phillips on everything else, how can we not trust him on this?' We are so humbled to have been hand selected by Dr. Phillips to carry on his legend and are honored to be running such a strong and reputable dental practice in LBB! A favorite thing for sure!

Another one of my favorite things is our patio. Brian, Cam, and I are out here every night and couldn't imagine being anywhere else.




This water feature The Peters' left behind for us is so tranquil and soothing, I just love it.




Our outdoor kitchen ranks high up on my favorite things list as well.








Our cup runneth over... We are so very blessed.
Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment