Friday, June 28, 2013

I want to hold your hand

I take Cam to school pretty much every day, except Fridays, and there would be many times when I would reach back there and rub on her leg or hand and say I love you. Well lately, Cam has been trying to tell be something on the way to school and I wasn't ever able to make it out. Come to find out she was saying 'hold hand.' So, I do. And it's the best. My car is small enough to do this safely folks, I promise. B's truck? Not so much, but Mommy's car, yes. And so I will. These things wont last forever and there are many times this little drama queen of our's really can be sweet....makes me thank God everyday for her. The sun was right in her eyes so she's not looking at my but sure was saying 'cheeeeeeeese' behind her paci.





TGIF all!!!

Cheers,
Lin

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment