Saturday, August 17, 2013

34, 146, & 5

These are my numbers for the week.
34.). Thats how old I am after Wednesday. Wow and ouch all at the same time! I feel 21 but there's nothing 21 about 34 that's for sure! Oh well, here's to turning 21 over and over and over and over!
We had a nice little family gathering at the house. Justin, Ian, London, Trent, Kelly, and mom and dad. Mom brought her homemade potato salad, baked beans, and my favorite, German Chocolate cake. Oh my word.. Dee-lish!!!! Brian grilled out burgers and we had a great time but we were missing three people: my sis, Mamy, and Slick. Mel worked nights this week and M&S are in Dallas. We thought about you guys and believe me, I ate enough for all three of you! Fun night!
Cameron bought me these precious black sandals!




Kelly and Trent got me this darling pillow




Mom and dad got me a massage to this fabulous new spa in Lubbock, thanks to Lindsay's referral ;)! Super stoked about this!! Deb, thank you for my massage at renaissance as well! Can't wait to meet Paul ;)




The Jones Clan got me a new iPod nano with a case and I couldn't be happier because I lost my other one and have missed it! Back to working out I go! Ha, yea right. Maybe this will motivate me a little more though ;)




I had a Cabi party at my house last Thursday night for my friend Regan and she brought me this cute little pig. I used to collect pigs a looong time ago. Thank you Regan! I love it!!




My in-laws sent me a sweet card with money inside and I can't wait to spend it.
I had a fabulous birthday thanks to my wonderful family and friends!

YouTube Video


146.) this is our parking spot number on the West Side of Jones Stadium! Very excited!!!




Our view of the stadium from our spot...Can't complain about that! Less than 2 weeks until football season!!!!!!




5.). This is the size diapers my baby girl is in now. :(. I'm so sad about this. She's such a little lady now and I can't even get over where the time has gone.




Please continue to keep my mother in law in your prayers... She's doing better but not 100% just yet. Thanks all....
Cheers,
Lindley
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment