Monday, August 12, 2013

Camp Daddy

Cam attended this all weekend and had a blast!!! Not to mention, she was an absolute angel, according to her daddy. Of course she was... Mommy wasn't around ;). He took her for donuts Sat morning then miles' bday party after that. Sunday morning he introduced her to ihop and she had 5 pancakes and some bacon. Good grief child!!!! ;). Like mommy and daddy our girl likes to eat!








My sis, niece, and I drove to Aledo Friday evening to spend the night with one of my sisters good friends, Tiffini Arrington. We stopped here for the night on our way to Ft. Worth for a wedding. Thank you for the hospitality, Tiffi. Loved seeing you and your kiddos!!! And, your home is beautiful!!!!

Our next door neighbors growing up have three daughters and their youngest, Emily, got married last Saturday at TCU Chapel then had the reception at The Worthington Hotel. It was a beautiful wedding and I know David and Ruth are glad it's all over as their other two daughters were married this past year as well. ;). Whew! Makes me sad and tired for them but I know they are so proud of their girls and happy to see them marry their best friends. ;). Thanks for including us in your special day, Emily.





The groom is an OSU Cowboy and sure did have Pistol grace us with his presence at the reception!



We stayed the night with mom and dad in their hotel room so we didnt have to drive back to Aledo and had a ball! I don't know the last time the 4 of us shared a hotel room. ;). It's the little things like this that make my heart smile. Thanks for a fun night mom and dad!!!

We got home Sunday afternoon and when Cam and I went to go swim at my sisters' I look back and she's got 2 pairs of sunglasses on. She makes me laugh!




Hope everyone has a good week!

Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment