Monday, September 23, 2013

Chicago and Fall's here folks!!!!!

Last week my boss and our VP of Clinical Operations attended the GAPNA Convention in Chicago and managed to get a little sightseeing in! We took the architectural boat tour and enjoyed every second of it!!! What a great city!!! I will definitely be going back once I have this baby!!!! We dined on Lou Malnati's untouchable Chicago style deep dish pizza, The famous Emilio's tapas, and Ay Chiwowa's delicious Mexican Food. We picked well when it came to restaurants and my waste band shows it! This baby ate goooood last week! ;). Here ate some pics from the tour. That Sears Tower is something else and even more crazy that my mom worked on the 52nd story of that building!!












Those are cars parked down there on the lower levels!!








Pretty cool condos along the river. Far from affordable. ;)
















Sears tower-breathtaking












I got home Friday night late and Brian was in Wichita Falls all weekend for a golf tourney so Cam and I had a fun girls-only weekend. We played dress up, painted our toes, and ate out ;). we missed daddy but sure loved our one-on-one time.








Brian left Thursday afternoon so Trent and Kelly helped us out with Cam and they had a big time! Z-dawg accompanying Cam on the way to school ;)




Kelly would make my days with texts/pics like these assuring our baby girl was taken care of. Thanks T&K for your help!!!! We love y'all!!!!




We had a great time in Chicago but I was exhausted!!! I'm hoping to have a little more energy in trimester 2!!!
Have a good week all-
Cheers,
Lindley
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment