Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just a few Herring Happenings

So, we had my sis and her family over for dinner last night and my husband made this:



Oh.Em.Gee. This was some good stuff!!! If you google 'best lasagna in the world,' this recipe comes up. It's been listed as the #1 lasagne recipe in the world on allrecipes.com since 2001! No joke and we darn near polished off the entire pan last night! Thanks for the good eatin' babe!!

Speaking of my sis: London got this sweet muffin for her 6th birthday last weekend and poor dog, I just wish it could get some attention ;). Haha!!! Kidding. London NEVER puts her down!!!

Meet Macy Jones, a whopping 3 lb 9 week old yorkiepoo. She's pretty cute.....



My coworker each and every day. My sis and bro in law left this stuffed squirrel over one night and Nixie has always chewed up toys like this, but for some reason she's salvaging this one. Hey, we all need a pillow, right?!?!??!?


Hope everyone's having a good week.

Cheers,
Lindley

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment