Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baby Steps Part II, Christmas Cheer, and Baby Tess

Well, looks like my MIL is having her second skin graft this Monday, meaning she will be there for thanksgiving but that's ok because we want her well and if that's what it takes then so be it! Fred is there through Tuesday then Beth will come Wednesday morning to be with her. She WILL get well and maybe run marathons one day. Who knows?!?!? ;).

This is a horrible pic but Casa de Herring is not afraid to bust out the holiday decor before thanksgiving. This is, by far, my most favorite time of year and I like to celebrate it longer than 25 days!








I had a doctors appt this morning, the sonographer measured all kinds of things on Tess, and I'm happy to report ..... She's perfect. In every way. I'm beyond thankful and singing His praises that's for sure. Also, my placenta grew quite a bit meaning it moved so no more Praevia!!! Things look great!!! I'm 20 weeks today, feeling good, still haven't really felt her but she's definitely growing and polishing up on her acrobatic skills in there, per the sono, and have gained 12 lbs so far. At 23 weeks I had gained 10 lbs with Cam but lost 6 in the first trimester which I did NOT do this time around so I feel I'm right in line with how things went with Cam.

Here's a few pics of little miss--

Her face in3D--so sweet





Her profile. Those are her knees curled up over there to the left of her face.






Cheers,

Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment