Friday, January 17, 2014

28 weeks!!!!

Well today I'm 28 weeks and one day along! I cannot believe I'm on the downhill stretch of this journey. I was thinking.... This is probably my last time to be pregnant. And that makes me a little sad. Brian and I have always said we will stop after two kids and that he will be snipped but to talk about that before Tess even gets here is a little scary, I guess. I'm sure everything will be ok but I'll be happy when April 10th gets here so I can have some assurance.













Here I was 28 weeks prego with Cam. I love comparing the two ;)










Last night, us, the Coopers', the Keators', and the Beelers' all had dinner out at the club and we brought our kids. 8 adults and 6 kids. Wowie!!!! We had a good time though and the food was excellent! Before we left I asked Cam if she wanted to take any toys and she said, 'my purse.' When she returned from her playroom she had four. This kid... ;)










Cheers,
Lindley



No comments:

Post a Comment