Friday, January 24, 2014

A few Herring Happenings....

Oh Broadway, where art thou???

6:30 AM performance, WITH shoes on, by our precious 2 year old. Doesn't get much better than this folks!!! Maybe she's the next 'Annie!?!?!?'


YouTube Video



Yesterday I was 29 weeks along! The top pic below is present day and the bottom one was when I was prego with Cam. I need to be careful, though, as I've already gained 25 lbs. Yikes!!! Dessert much? Haha! I did pass my glucose test so no gestational diabetes for me thank goodness!













Another HH for ya: It was 730 PM Wednesday night and we were about to take B to airport for his implant CE course in Dallas. Well, Cam decides to projectile vomit everywhere. Like 4 times. I've never see so much stinky puke in my life! Seriously, it was bad. Thankfully we were on the tile and my husband was still here to help me. He was such a trooper and cleaned up all the puke. I offered but he let me bathe her instead. So sweet babe. My tummy is pretty weak these days ;). AND, our Daughter has never really thrown up before so we were paralyzed. Couldn't move. We just watched her puke all over herself. It was awful. I started crying... It was bad! Lol! I can laugh about it now but couldn't then. There's a first time for everything I suppose.....

B had to drive himself to the airport needless to say but he didn't mind. Well, she puked again around 9 (I caught it in a bucket thankfully) so I decided to let her sleep with me. Her room is jut too far and I couldn't bear the thought of her getting sick in the middle of the night and me not being there to help her. Well the night was interesting, to say the least. I slept maybe 2 hrs bc every move she made I was worried she was going to projectile vomit but she never did. She's just not quite old enough to tell me she's going to get sick so I was super paranoid. All.Night.Long. She was up like every hour whimpering, moaning, scaring me half to death, etc., then she was up at 6 am for good. Ugh!!!!! She never threw up again yesterday but she was pretty puny all day and just not right. Very demanding, might I add. Not fun alone or prego! Here's nixie worried about her sister:







Well, my precious Mom called and said she was coming around 330 and I almost cried I was so happy. All I could think of was that B and I were gonna get it and then he couldn't take his class and I couldn't take care of her so I was more than thrilled to see her when she arrived. Luckily, she never got sick again and became more and more chipper with each passing hour. Mom got up with her this am and let me sleep in a little which was super nice. And then, at around 930, she took Cam to Plainview with her so I could work. Cam and I had planned on going to a birthday party of one of my friends' little boys in Plainview tonight so this worked out perfectly. We will come back afterwards as B will be home around 5. Whew, what a rough couple of days but we made it and little missy is feeling much better. Hopefully she's napping at her Grammy's as I type this.

And last but not least, Tess's diaper bag came in and I love it! It's navy.








Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment