Thursday, February 20, 2014

33 weeks and Frozen

Today I'm 33 weeks and this isn't the best photo but it'll work. I'm craving anything peanut butter. I literally eat it with a spoon and anything with the ingredient remotely in it.








Here I was prego with Cam @ 33 weeks. I am carrying Tess the exact same way except im having some pretty horrific sciatic nerve pain on my right side. All I've read to do about it is: stay off your feet, (ha! Ya right. With a two year old???? Not a chance) put heat on it and get a certified prenatal massage. The last two I can handle.


I took Cam to see her first movie today and oh my goodness, she could have been hypnotized if I hadn't known better. She didn't move or utter a sound except for the occasional 'what happened mommy?' But that was it. She LOVED it!!!!! Frozen is an absolutely darling movie, one I might have to own for myself. Such a sweet sweet story about sisters. Not only has Cameron never been to the theater, the girl has never had popcorn. Well, I'd say the girl is a huge fan! She ate almost her whole small.



Such a fun mommy/daughter date. My muffin is growing up on me. I honestly didn't think she would do well thinking she was too little but this is like the third thing she's done lately that proves her mommy wrong! She really is getting big, maturing more and more everyday, and starting to become this little lady all of a sudden. I don't think there's anything I could love more. Well.... Except for peanut butter but that's just temporary ;)

Cheers,
Lindley


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment