Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tess's nursery and Amy Update

Well, it's starting to get real around here. My maids came today and they will only clean two more times before Tess arrives. Holy @%#€!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom came and spent the night with me Monday night (B was in Dallas with his mom) and I put her to work! ;). Im sure she wasn't thinking she signed up for that but the nursery is done and I'm much more at ease now! I was starting to procrastinate and I never procrastinate so I feel so much better about things now. It's super cute and I still have a couple things to do but for the most part it's done.










Our leather glider we used for Cam is going there in the corner but we can't move it out of Cam's room (we still read books every night in that thing!) until her new glider is recovered. It should be done in 3 weeks or so.




These are all Cameron's clothes! I've gotten a few things as gifts but for the most part, these were all Cams. And only 0-6 months! I had forgotten how much Cameron had!!!



A


I love this bay window and want to eventually have a custom cushion made for the seat but just don't have that in the budget right now. One day.....


As for my MIL: she's doing well. The docs round on her every morning and say everything looks good! She has three incisions: a skin graft incision on her hip/thigh, where they took skin to close the flap over her knee, another one on her abdomen where they took muscle, also for the flap, then her knee incision, obviously, for the knee replacement. I mean, can you imagine?!?!?!??!?! Bless her heart!!!! She was in a lot of pain yesterday but thats just what 5 hours of surgery will do to you. She may be a little better today, just sore. She said her abdomen incision really hurts. Please lift her up in prayer as she could use some strength during this recovery. Shes already a strong lady with great determination but she could always use the extra thoughts plus, we need to pray she heals properly and doesn't get infection in any of her incisions like last time. She will be in the hospital for at least 2-3 weeks.

I'll keep everyone posted.

~Have a nice hump day all~

Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment