Saturday, March 1, 2014

Amy WALKED yesterday!!!!!

So, here was Amy's knee as of yesterday.










The mesh looking stuff on the knee is her skin that has been through a mesher. Dr Lemmon (Plastic Surgeon) said it looks good. She can dangle for 5 minutes every 2 hours. 'Dangle' time is anything with your foot on the floor. PT came and helped while she walked 30 feet! She said it was extremely painful but she walked!! Praise the Lord!!! She will probably go to rehab Monday or Tuesday.  

Heres a sweet picture I took of Cam and London at Ian's baseball game today.









Cameron sure thinks the world of her cousins and I love that. What I love even more is that they get to grow up together. My mom and dad are here babysitting while Mel and Jus spend the weekend in Vegas. Something else I'm sure thankful for is having family close.

On another fun note: My friend Debra came in from Dallas to see us this weekend and Cameron is loving that she's here. Cam, Deb, and I went to her best friends' daughters' volleyball game this morning at 9 then we left Deb there while we went to Ian's baseball game. Ian pitched and I managed to get a strike on video! Go Ian!!!! I'm so mad though bc now I can't find the video! :(. I just did an update on my phone and I think the cloud ate it!!!

Regardless, A fun Saturday for sure!!!


Cheers,
Lindley


No comments:

Post a Comment