Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

Easter Sunday was so wonderful. Mom and dad came to LBB Saturday night and stayed with my sis. They came and got Cam Sunday morning so she could go and hunt eggs with her cousins over at my sisters' house and she had a ball!!!
















































They met us at church and fumc downtown's Easter service was phenomenal!!!!!!



















We went to the club and their Easter brunch did not disappoint!!!! Delicious!!!













These pics of my parents and sisters family turned out really well!! My mom and sissy are so beautiful!! And these babies are gorgeous!!!























Poor Tess and I are struggling! ;). B and Cam look great!!









Easter has, and always will be, one of my all time favorite holidays. May we thank God He was NOT in the tomb. Christ The Lord is risen today.





Cheers,
Lindley




No comments:

Post a Comment