Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tess's sip n see

My sis, best friend Lindsay, and Brian's office manager and dear friend, Willie, threw Tess the most beautiful party last Friday night. I am not sure what I did to deserve such amazing friends and family but I'm just so thankful and only hope to do for them as they've done for me. Mandie and Kayla, my MIL, her friends, my mom, and a bunch of her friends all came from out of town and it was very humbling. Tess was an angel baby and Cam even got to stop by for a few minutes ☺️











Cam sharing with Slate








My hostess gifts that Brian went and picked out










































































































































































































The sweet Abby Jones











The sweet Alli Jones










Julie, Brian's dental assistant












Sweet Willie loving on Slate










































Thank you for a lovely evening ladies. Love y'all.

Cheers,
Lindley



No comments:

Post a Comment