Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Melly babysits and quinoa

Scroll down in my blog to see the pics from Amy and Fred's birthday celebration, we had a great night. Kelly sent me some of the pics and I believe the file is too big on some so you might have to click on the actual photo to see it in normal size.

My sis and London kept the girls during the party and they had a blast with their Melly. Thanks sissy!!!!














And Monday night the Jones clan joined us for dinner and I made quinoa stuffed bell peppers. They were delicious! Ive heard lots about this stuff thinking I would never like it but did!!! I didn't snap a photo of our meal but did snap one of these cuties eating their corn dogs and fruit. They're better looking than any food dish any day! Don't mind the knives sitting way too close to the children... Yikes! They were promptly moved I promise!!




Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment