Sunday, July 20, 2014

MIA

I know I haven't blogged much lately and I promise to post 'after' office pics soon I just want it all finished before doing so. My OCD is kicking in. 😁. As for what's been occupying my time lately has been work, Debra's house, and my girls.

-Work has been crazy busy and I love it! Also very thankful and blessed to have such a great gig I love that I can do from pretty much anywhere. It's awesome!!!

-Deb went out of town for a week and asked me to decorate it while she was gone so voila! I had a blast, especially with her CC! Hee hee!! She had the furniture, minus the barstools, and the candlesticks on the mantle but I did the rest and loved every minute of it!! I picked her up from the airport last Friday and when she walked in, she cried!! It was so fun to see her reaction. Next up? The bedrooms!!!





























































- I am loving these two girls more than life itself!! My whole world right here!!!



















Have a good week all!!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment