Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Family

BFF





My nephew Ian is 10 and playing tackle football!!! What??? There's no way my little nugget is old enough for this!!!! His first game was last Sunday and he had an interception! My sis asked him what he was thinking after he caught the interception and he said, 'RUN!!!!!!!!!' Haha!! He played exceptionally well and we are all so very proud of him.














And my precious niece, London, is kind of a big deal in gymnastics. She was selected to be on TEGA's traveling select team and she's darn good!! And beautiful might I add.










Rolls, rolls, and more rolls of cuteness






Miss Priss in her new Bushel and a Peck outfit from my friend Brandi.






She had her 3 yr check up yesterday and the PED said she is perfect. Weighs 36 lbs, which is in the 88th %ile, is 39 inches tall, which is in the 95th %ile, and a BMI of 61% which is right in line with where she should be at her age. So glad she's healthy and right on track. God is good.






And I have to brag on my Dad really quick. Douglass Oil Company was awarded Plainview Chamber of Commerce Business of the Month. Way to go Daddy!






I love my little family and wake up most days wondering how I got so lucky.

Cheers,
Lindley


No comments:

Post a Comment