Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor Day weekend!!

We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Friday night my sis and I threw my folks a 40th wedding anniversary party at the country club in Plainview and it was such a fun party! We had about 56 people come and it was a successful memory making night we will never forget! Pics to come in my next post. And KUDOS to Deb for keeping mine and my sisters kids during the party at my parents house. You.Are.The.Best!!!!! Love you big time, Deb Deb!!!


Saturday we tailgated for the TTU/Central Arkansas game and Brian's new toy, ie, his 1986 Blazer, made it's first appearance with these two cuties! We had a great time and Tech pulled off a not-so-pretty win but we will take it!! My mother in law and her friend Becky Jones, kept my girls and we were so appreciative for that. It was hot and Tess and Cam would have been miserable!


Sunday we went swimming at my sisters then cooked ourselves a fabulous steak dinner that night at our house. Fun times had by all.





Monday was the last day for the LCC pool to be open to I took Cam for a few hours and it was perfect! We got out there around 5 and it had really cleared out which was nice. It's been fun LCC pool. Until next time....


Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment