Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Doc turns 70!!!!

Last weekend, Brian and I flew to Dallas to celebrate Doc turning 70! The Baylor College of Dentistry and Mike and Lindsay worked their tails off to surprise him and boy was he ever!!! They had it at the West End Event Center and it was perfect and so so fun!!!

A quick selfie in the cabbie on the way to the party :)


He was SHOCKED!!!!





Team Hale


The boys!


Saturday I got to meet Bridget and Jims baby boy, Palmer, and he's so precious!!! I went and met Chad and Donna's baby boy Bruno as well Saturday afternoon but didn't take a picture. Dangit, what was I thinking?!?


Saturday night, Mike cooked out steaks for us and Mike took his first ... EVER, selfie. Dork. :)



Such a fun weekend!!! Shout out to Mamy and Slick and my mom for keeping our littles so we could have a little weekend getaway. I miss my Dallas peeps already :(


Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment