Friday, January 23, 2015

Palmer, swimming, and snowmen

Ok so Bridget never posts pic of her baby on social media so I will on my blog!! I mean... How cute is this muffin?!?!?? I need to see him again. Soon!

When she sent this one over she captioned it with, 'hey, would it be cool if Brian and I just hung out and watched football all day?' Hands in the pants and all. Hahahaha!! Love it!!!






I mean... I can't. Those cheeks!!






Cam started back weekly swimming lessons at Tech this week and is in heaven!! Amber is her favorite and I was told she wasn't teaching anymore due to her new full time job but I wasn't taking no for an answer. I texted her right on up and sure enough, she's teaching on Tuesday nights! Hallelujah!!!!! We tried lessons at the club this past summer and she was NOT having it so we are elated Amber had some room in her schedule for Cameron.

Reunited and it feels so good!!!


























YouTube Video

We have gotten like 4 inches of snow and it's beautiful!! And, we built our first ever snowman yesterday. Uumm.... Pretty sure that will be my last for a while. Im sore today!! Ha! Building one of those suckers is no joke! Hard work, to say the least.

These were take early in the morning yesterday, and it snowed pretty much all day.








This was great packing snow!












Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment