Saturday, January 17, 2015

REK and Tess is away

Last Thursday night us, the Warshaw's, and Team Cooper all went to see Robert Earl Keen at Cactus Theater and he put on a damn good show!!! I so busted out my boots and pearl snap. Didn't snap a pic of my shirt but did get the boots. Thank you to an ex-boyfriend back from 2004 I've got pretty fly sh*t-kickers. Unfortunately, my feet have grown a half size since having my babies so my mother is now the new proud owner of these gems. It's quite ironic because Jake was her LEAST favorite boyfriend of mine but she said, 'hey, at least he's got good taste.' Hahaha!!!



















Mom was in LBB yesterday and decided to take this little home with her for a few days.







Playing at Grammy's and having a fabulous time!!!



Leaving only this little at home with mommy and daddy.









She and her daddy have a movie date today to see the paddington bear movie which is a British film that looks adorable!!!!!
Notice the British accent. Haha!!

YouTube Video





Cheers,
Lindley








No comments:

Post a Comment