Thursday, March 5, 2015

11 months!!!!!!!

This angel baby completes me in so many ways, I can't even begin to describe it!! She is the sweetest, happiest little thing ever!!!!! Her mommy separation anxiety could improve just a smidge but hey--I'll take it!! Cam didn't like me at this age, she was totally a daddy's girl, so it's nice to be missed ;). There is one other woman in Tess's life I can 100%, hands down, say ranks right up there with me, without birthing her obviously, and that's Ms. Shirley. Her teacher at Trinity. If I'm holding her, she goes to no one. Except this woman. And that makes me smile bigger than Dallas. There's nothing more comforting than dropping your baby off at a place every morning where your child actually wants to be besides with their mommy. It's indescribable. And such a blessing of which I'll forever be thankful. We love you Ms Shirley, thanks for loving our baby like your own.



Here are the famous 'sticker pictures.' I mean.... Could my red headed muffin be any cuter!?!? Happy 11 months 'Tesserina Ballerina!!!!'




Look at those teeth!!!











Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment