Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Complete randomness....

But some of the best memories ever.

And a prayer request. Please keep my friend Bridget in your prayers. Her dad is sick, having some pretty rough kidney troubles. Pray boldly for answers and the healing of his infections.

These are in no particular order but here's what we have been up to. The weather has been gorgeous and we have done nothing but live outside.







Dinner at Lubbock's newest fine dining restaurant West Table. So good!!!!!


One really exciting happening around here is our girls slept until 7:55 AM Sunday morning!!!!


Holy Mary, mother of Jesus, what have you done with my children!?!? And Saturday they slept until like 7:15. Yesterday, I had to wake Cam up for school at 7:25. And they slept until 7:00 today. Praise Jesus!!!!

I mean... I feel like I will for sure win SOMETHING this weekend in Vegas due to these epic happenings, right?!?!?

Sorry for the video overload but I love these girls more than life itself!!!

YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video



YouTube Video


YouTube Video



Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment