Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Costa Rica Part Dos Take 2


Our second resort was was only a few miles from the Manuel Antonio national park, which is where we did our third excursion. We had a personal guide and saw unbelievable plants and flowers, 3 types of monkeys, crocodiles, sloths, lizards and iguanas, and all kinds of birds. I took lots of videos but for some reason my you tube account is acting up and not letting me upload videos. Once I get it up and running I'll post them. There are some really cute ones of the monkeys :)























The private beach inside the park









We went to Ronny's Place after to see the sunset. Our waiter at dinner told us it was the best view and it was!























What their schools looked like.









Mel had a swimsuit custom made....how cute is this?!! And how skinny is she?!? Dangit, no more Imperial beers for me!







The harbor in Quepos














Our last dinner was a lil Costa Rican BBQ to see if it held a candle to my Brian's Q and it didn't, but was still delicious! That's the huge grill they were cooking everything on! I for pork ribs who were excellent and Brian got BBQ'd whole fish and that it was. Oh My.........


























Overall, this was such an incredible trip. Im already ready to go back but sure missed my babies! A big thank you to Deb Deb and my MIL for taking care of the girls. We owe y'all BIG TIME!!!!

A bit of drama though was my father felt the need to bring a gun, just because he was unsure of our safety, and he got out of LBB just fine but he failed to declare it on the immigration paperwork so, on our way home, the Costa Rican police totally contained him for two hours at the airport before releasing him. Fantastic. ;). For a minute there, I didn't know if they were gonna let him go!

Well, they did and we made it home safely. Thanks mom and dad, we loved every minute!!

Cheers,
Lindley





No comments:

Post a Comment